Christmas fudge so smooth, you’ll be tempted to drink it! But instead, eat it slowly and let each piece melt on your tongue.
- 75 cups brown sugar
- 397g (14 oz) can condensed milk
- .75 cup butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp Baileys™ Original Irish Cream
- Grease and line an 8” square tin with baking parchment paper.
- Heat sugar, condensed milk, butter and salt in a large saucepan over Medium.
- Stir constantly as it begins to bubble to twice its volume. Continue stirring for 10 minutes.
- Add the vanilla and Baileys to mixture. Whisk together over Medium heat for 5 more minutes, or until mixture is caramel-coloured and thickened.
- Pour into baking tin and let cool for an hour, or until it’s firm enough for cutting into bite-size squares.